วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551
IT3
Today is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday. Counting from tomorrow there are only 3 days before Mid-Term exam. I'm very lucky that I have only 1 subject for this summer semester that is IT or Information Technology. For a moment there are some problem with my webboard. It cannot view the shoutbox. I'm so serious because the webboard system is very hard to control. I decided to upload all of file in the webboard again and now it's very good. I'm very glad. The webboard I told you above is the webboard of my favourite DJ ^_^. I have a chance to be the "webmaster" of this website and I'm the moderator of webboard. I'm not the administrator of this webboard because I think I cannot control everyone in board but I let my sister to be the administrator because she can control everyone ><. Now it is one year of my website already, let's party and have fun to night (".)
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
1 ความคิดเห็น:
i'm glad with you. if i'm free i will view your webside OK!!!
แสดงความคิดเห็น