วันศุกร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551

IT 4

Hey!!! nowadays I have some problem with my desktop computer again T_T. I think there are no virus but it may be the system was errorT_T. I'm quite sure that there are no virus because I didn't download the dangerous software from the internet. On Wednesday I wanted to meet the repairman very much because I wanted to fix my computer but I can't communicate with himT_T. He used to say that if the client can't communicate with him it showed that he was busy or his shop was closed. How can I do??? Without IT how can I live without it??? hahaha... I'm only afraid that I may not have computer to chitchat with my friend.Now my home is nearly raining I think I will close my notebook now and say good bye to everyone^^

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

As i read your blog i see you are lucky and unlucky i have something to tell you "i don't think you love IT"