วันจันทร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551
IT2
2 days ago, I had some problem with my printer that was the ink was empty. I cannot print anything and on Monday I must have the Power Point handout in the class ><. Think think think how can I do??? I ask for my parents about this problem, they told me to go to buy it. That's a good idea but I must go to buy at Pantip Plaza only!!! it's vary far from my home. Oh my god!!! Immediately, I have some idea, at RamaIII Road (very close to my home) there is the Macro Office and it's sure that there is the ink of printer over there ^_^. I follow my father to go there and buy it. Wowwwwwww!!!. When I go back home... there is another one thing which makes me got shock!!! I don't have the printer software of HP1200, so I cannot print out too. I'm vey unluckyT_T. I have the CD driver but it's out of use already><. I must download it from the website. It takes too long time around 4 hours ><><
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
1 ความคิดเห็น:
i think you are unlucky but i believe you doesn't unlucky everyday.
แสดงความคิดเห็น