วันจันทร์ที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551
IT 1
I don't know for sure why I love IT but IT can give many things for me. IT has many power for my life. Since I was young, I was only a student that didn't know about the world wide society, I knew only my little world and my little friend. Until now I realize that the world is not only that. IT teach me to find many good and bad friends. It depends on me how can I control myself. My parents always think about IT in the bad way because they usually see the news about the person who use Internet in the wrong way, they may think I'm gonna be like that ><. 3 weeks ago, I went to Pantip Plaza because my PC and notebook had some spyware T_T when I went there I didn't know where can I fix my PC and notebook but while I walked around there I felt very tired so, I sat in front of one shop that can fix my PC and notebook. I think I'm very lucky that I can find the good repairman. Now I try to promise with my sister that I try to not open the website that have the spyware hahaha
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
1 ความคิดเห็น:
Congratulations!
that you could find a good repairman who can help your computer from spyware.
and I hope it won't come to your notebook again.
(",)
แสดงความคิดเห็น